- ASCII - ISO 8859-1 (Latin-1) Table with HTML Entity Names
- many of these named entities are missing in IE 5.5. You have to use numbered entities instead.
"+" for example, which you will neeed for international dialing prefix.
http://www.bbsinc.com/iso8859.html (Added: 17-Jan-2001 Hits: 106 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Benannte Zeichen (ä, ö, ü, >, <)
http://www.teamone.de/selfhtml/tcad.htm (Added: 13-Dec-2000 Hits: 66 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Cascading Style Sheets, level 2 (CSS2 Specification; 1998-05-12)
- This specification defines Cascading Style Sheets, level 2 (CSS2). CSS2 is a style sheet language that allows authors and users to attach style (e.g., fonts, spacing, and aural cues) to structured documents (e.g., HTML documents and XML applications). By separating the presentation style of documents from the content of documents, CSS2 simplifies Web authoring and site maintenance.
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/ (Added: 7-Mar-2001 Hits: 133 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Character entity references for ISO 8859-1 characters
http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/sgml/entities.html#h-24.2 (Added: 16-Dec-2000 Hits: 68 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Clean up your Web pages with HTML TIDY
- Tidy is able to fix up a wide range of problems and to bring to your attention things that you need to work on yourself. Each item found is listed with the line number and column so that you can see where the problem lies in your markup. Tidy won't generate a cleaned up version when there are problems that it can't be sure of how to handle. These are logged as "errors" rather than "warnings".
http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/ (Added: 7-Mar-2001 Hits: 59 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Copy text from a page to clipboard (and the hidden textarea)
- IE specific feature
http://www.htmlgoodies.com/beyond/clipboard.html (Added: 2-Apr-2002 Hits: 54 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Cross-Browser Compatible Style Sheets (CSS)
- Dos and Don'ts when using IE and Netscape (e.g. display: inline not supported by Netscape)
http://www.utoronto.ca/ian/books/xhtml2/exerpt/css-4a.html (Added: 18-Apr-2001 Hits: 56 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Different Link Colors on the Same Page
- a Wise Women List Archive File
http://www.wise-women.org/resources/listarchives/css01/ (Added: 2-Feb-2003 Hits: 26 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Farben in HTML
- Liste der 216 Standardfarben mit nuemrischen Angaben
http://www.teamone.de/selfhtml/tcaeb.htm (Added: 13-Dec-2000 Hits: 52 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Frequently Asked Questions About HTML Coding for Internet Explorer
- The questions and answers were compiled from the IE-HTML mailing list.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/Author/ie3html/HTMLFAQ1.asp (Added: 7-Mar-2001 Hits: 49 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- How to Do It
http://www.webdeveloper.com/library/doit.html (Added: 29-Jun-2001 Hits: 50 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- How to include subject lines in mailto:-Tags
- From Webdeveloper.com. They have a central "How to Do It" page, too.
http://www.webdeveloper.com/library/qanda.html#mailtosub (Added: 17-Dec-2000 Hits: 60 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- HTML 4.01 Specification; W3C Recommendation 1999-12-24
- This specification defines the HyperText Markup Language (HTML), the publishing language of the World Wide Web.
http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/ (Added: 7-Mar-2001 Hits: 128 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1)
- HTML Color Table
http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colors.asp (Added: 19-Jan-2001 Hits: 54 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2)
- HTML Tags
- short reference list
http://www.donau-uni.ac.at/publishing/html/708a43cx/referenzlisten/html.htm (Added: 17-Dec-2000 Hits: 53 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- HTML-Kit is a full-featured text editor designed to help HTML, XML and script authors to edit, format, lookup help, validate, preview and publish web pages. Newcomers to HTML coding can benefit from letting it point out errors and suggest improvements. Experts can save time spent on common tasks using the customizable and extendible editor while maintaining full control over the code. Can use live(!) FTP-links to edit URLs!
http://www.chami.com/html-kit/ (Added: 10-Oct-2001 Hits: 61 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- HTTP Errors
- List of Standard HTTP Errors
http://www.radicalzone.nl/td/error.htm (Added: 19-Jan-2001 Hits: 82 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Jukka "Yucca" Korpela
- The purpose of this site is to disseminate information and views on information technology and its utilization for communication, especially on the Internet. In particular it combines the issues of human communication with the more technical aspects. [formerly http://www.hut.fi/~jkorpela/]
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/ (Added: 16-Dec-2000 Hits: 51 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Listen und Aufzählungen in HTML
- an article by the independent "mobile-phone-guide.co.uk"
http://www.boku.ac.at/htmleinf/hein2.html#list (Added: 2-May-2001 Hits: 58 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Netscape Communicator CSS Style Properties
- Netscape's Navigator supports only a subset of all possible CSS Properties
http://www.projectcool.com/developer/reference/netscapecss.html (Added: 16-Feb-2001 Hits: 57 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- SelfHTML.org - Gründliche HTML Dokumentation
http://www.selfhtml.org/ (Added: 13-Dec-2000 Hits: 64 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Stylesheetangaben zum Hintergrund
http://www.teamone.de/selfhtml/tdce.htm#a4 (Added: 14-Dec-2000 Hits: 55 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Table Tips 'n' Tricks
- Using HTML tables creatively to design attractive and fast loading web pages. Instead of designing graphic intensive web sites that take ages to load, you can use HTML tables creatively to get a professional looking web page that loads super fast. This article discusses many useful table tips and tricks on designing a great web page. Live examples and cut 'n' paste code are also provided for you to try out some great designs.
http://www.smartwebby.com/web_site_design/table_tricks.asp (Added: 1-May-2001 Hits: 57 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- The CSS Test Suite
- by W3C, verifies compatibility of the browser to the CSS specifications. Load the pages in your browser and marvel at the rendering errors.
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/current/index.html (Added: 21-Apr-2001 Hits: 59 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- W3C HTML Validation Service
- W3C HTML Validation Service checks HTML documents for conformance to W3C HTML and XHTML Recommendations and other HTML standards.
http://validator.w3.org/ (Added: 7-Mar-2001 Hits: 61 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)