fxw.de/jjaf.de links: Recreation : Games : Quake-2 : Kingpin
- Forums (10)
- Forums either "official" or not. List openened due to 2001-08-10 gameplay.com-forum shutdown-threat.
- teamsound - superior audio performance for extreme game players
- download, forum, FAQ, battlefield sequencing, command & control
http://www.teamsound.com/ (Added: 24-Jan-2001 Hits: 87 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- The Difference Engine
- The material here covers issues of programming and designing multi-participant virtual environments, e.g. for first person perspective networked games like Quake.
http://www.gamers.org/dEngine/ (Added: 8-Mar-2001 Hits: 71 Rating: 5 Votes: 1)
- The Little Movie Processing Centre (LMPC)
- LMPC is a utility to handle DOOM, DOOM ][, HERETIC, HEXEN and STRIFE LMP files. There is a rudimentary support for Duke Nukem 3D and Redneck Rampage DMO files. Quake DEM files, QuakeWorld QWD files and Quake II DM2 files (client recorded, server recorded, relay files) are supported too. The DEM file cutter tool (DEMcut), The DEM Text File Analyser (DEMA), The Demo Broadcasting Server (DBS) and The DM2 file concatenator (DM2cat) are part of this package as well.
http://www.planetquake.com/demospecs/lmpc-stable/ (Added: 14-Feb-2001 Hits: 121 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- The unofficial DM2 format description
- This document describes the DM2 file format. This file format is the result of "recording" a game in Quake II. The extended DM2 version used in the Quake II Relay modification is also part of this documentation. Recording is according to the network protocol specification.
http://www.planetquake.com/demospecs/dm2/ (Added: 21-Feb-2001 Hits: 96 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- The Unofficial Wireplay/Kingpin Chat Channel
http://www.homeusers.prestel.co.uk/abailey/chat/chat.html (Added: 16-Dec-2000 Hits: 69 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- theclq: *DB*Nightmare
http://www.theclq.com/asp/info.asp?pid=7120204 (Added: 16-Dec-2000 Hits: 103 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- theclq: Penis Cheese
http://www.theclq.com/asp/info.asp?pid=18402188 (Added: 16-Dec-2000 Hits: 78 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- theclq: S()L() [)U[)E
http://www.theclq.com/asp/info.asp?pid=17285817 (Added: 16-Dec-2000 Hits: 72 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- theclq: thug
http://www.theclq.com/asp/info.asp?pid=2816 (Added: 16-Dec-2000 Hits: 64 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- thugs theories on good fragging
- guide to kingpin
http://thugstheories.loadedclip.net/ (Added: 16-Dec-2000 Hits: 106 Rating: 10 Votes: 1)
http://www.geocities.com/tical_kp/ (Added: 16-Dec-2000 Hits: 92 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1)
- Tweak 3D: Kingpin
- This is a quick guide I decided to write because I was playing Kingpin and found it lacking in some areas. I discovered and posted many of these tweaks when the Kingpin demo was released, but that was over 3 months ago. Since many of you probably don't remember those tweaks, here they are, with several additional tweaks. This guide will be updated with plenty more tweaks later.
http://www.tweak3d.net/tweak/kingpin/ (Added: 18-Sep-2001 Hits: 110 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
http://www.3dactionplanet.com/games/853.shtml (Added: 16-Dec-2000 Hits: 65 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Venom's Domain
- General and Quake gaming site: reviews, feedback, news, links. Good midi- and graphics-background.
http://www.users.skynet.be/venom/ (Added: 24-Jan-2001 Hits: 53 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Wolf Development Team
- Michael Wolf aka TnT_tRash. mods "WolffloW" and "Werewolf".
http://www.cableaz.com/users/mwolf/index2.htm (Added: 17-Aug-2001 Hits: 55 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1)
- xoanan Industries (gamehost)
http://www.xoanan.com/ (Added: 16-Dec-2000 Hits: 52 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages Updated On: 20-Apr-2004 - 01:40:52
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.
Ihre Benutzung dieser Seiten unterliegt unseren Allgemeinen Benutzungsbedingungen.
Your usage of this site is governed by these rules.