fxw.de/jjaf.de links: Science and Healthcare : Substance Abuse
- A report about drugs for "programming" humans
http://hermes.spaceports.com/~eddy4god/Deeper3.htm (Added: 1-May-2001 Hits: 63 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Etorphine, listed as ~1000 times more potent than morphine
- An extremely noxious substance, not commonly used in the drug scene. The author suggests blotting it on a sheet of paper for easy and covert transportation. Lists: K.W. Bentley and D.G. Hardy, J. Am. Chem. Soc. _89_, 3267 (1967) and a second article appearing on p 3273 for synthesizing directions
http://www.lycaeum.org/drugs/Opiates/etorphin.html (Added: 1-Apr-2001 Hits: 79 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- How many drug addicts are in your neighborhood?
- A mathematical model based on socio-demographic data, also a market analysis for drug dealers in the city of Vancouver
http://www.sfu.ca/geog355fall00/ahellweg/index.htm (Added: 13-Apr-2003 Hits: 24 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Linkliste zu Ethnopharmakologie & Psychonautik
- Illegale und andere "mind-altering substances"
http://www.mknauf.de/ (Added: 1-Apr-2001 Hits: 66 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- A strange report stating that the CIA was involved in a project to alter peoples characters in order for them to do tasks as zomies. (Ritalin is mentioned, that is why this site is here.)
http://faculty.ncwc.edu/toconnor/392/spy/mindcontrol.htm (Added: 1-May-2001 Hits: 64 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Street Names in der Drogenszene
- Was ist Rocket Fuel?
http://home.t-online.de/home/regina.weber/wisse770.htm (Added: 1-Apr-2001 Hits: 47 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages Updated On: 20-Apr-2004 - 01:40:52
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.
Ihre Benutzung dieser Seiten unterliegt unseren Allgemeinen Benutzungsbedingungen.
Your usage of this site is governed by these rules.