See position 3 for start of English Version. Position 1 and 2 have no relevance for English users.
- Jegliche Benutzung sämtlicher Informationen, die auf den Domains jjaf.de und fxw.de öffentlich zugänglich sind, unterliegt den im folgenden abgedruckten Allgemeinen Benutzungsbedingungen. Indem Sie auf die Informationen auf diesen Domains zugreifen, akzeptieren Sie die Benutzungsbedingungen. Englisch ist die Sprache, die am weitesten im Internet verbreitet ist. Die Benutzungsbedingungen sind aus diesem Grunde weitgehend in englisch.
Sie dürfen die Seiten auf dieser Domain in keiner Weise benutzen, wenn Sie die nachfolgend auf englisch abgedruckten Allgemeinen Benutzungsbedingungen nicht verstehen oder nicht akzeptieren. Sie müssen diese Domain dann umgehend verlassen. Zum Beispiel hierhin.
- fxw.de(TM)/jjaf.de(TM) service (the "Service") and its affiliate sites (the "Sites") are accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the Service and the Sites are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE AND THE SITES, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. The Service and its affiliates reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the Service and the Sites, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
- The Service and the Sites contain information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. THE SERVICE AND THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, LAWFULNESS AT A PARTICULAR PLACE OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER THE SERVICE NOR ITS AFFILIATES ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SERVICE OR THE SITES.
- The Service and the Sites include bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user and member created pages which allow you and other users and members to post information, provide feedback to The Service and its affiliates, and interact in real-time. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless the Service, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although the Service and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and other user and member generated pages on the Site, neither the Service nor its affiliates is under any obligation to do so. You acknowledge that the Service and its affiliates do not control the information available on the bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user and member generated pages and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. The Service and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the chat rooms, bulletin boards or on any other user or member generated pages.
- The materials used and displayed on the Service and the Sites, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of the Service or, if marked accordingly, property of their respective owners other than the Service or their licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of the materials' appropriate owners or the appropriate affiliate.
- Your use of the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. NEITHER THE SERVICE, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST THE SERVICE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
- Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant the Service and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
- The Service and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service and the Sites and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. NEITHER THE SERVICE NOR ITS AFFILIATES ENDORSE ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON THOSE OTHER WEBSITES' PAGES. THE SERVICE AND ITS AFFILIATES EXPLICITLY DISSOCIATE THEMSELVES FROM ANY UNLAWFUL OR DISORDERLY CONDUCT THAT MAY BE PROPAGATED ON PAGES LINKED TO FROM THE SERVICE OR THE SITES. LINKS TO WEBSITES OTHER THAT THE SERVICE OR ITS AFFILIATES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, LAWFULNESS AT A PARTICULAR PLACE OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Your linking to such web sites is at your own risk.
- You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
- This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Sites shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of Hannover, Lower Saxony, Germany. Hannover, Lower Saxony, Germany is agreed upon as being the venue for such disputes. In case that a rule being stated in these Terms of Service is not applicable or - as established in a court of law - not legally valid or - due to legal action - without legality, will this fact have no influence on the validity, applicability or legality of any other rule stated in these Terms of Service.